DARE DARE

Take this review to heart,so your talent can bloom

I thought it seemed decent at first, however good the meaning was. The religion just merely ruined the feeling. Being an atheist i thought maybe i was being too biased, so i decided to rate it on animation quality, and the visual story.
So with that stated.
The animation was good, but would've been better in my opinion, if less keyframing was used and a bit more tweening. although it felt moving, at the end when the main character dies i didn't care at all. I felt most of the entire story was just him confused and running around feeling sorry for every one.
It was hard to see any accomplishments the character had, because of the fast pace, and lack of detail. So overall it was hard to make a connection to him.
The song was good, however i felt that the flash was more of a music video for the song, rather than a flash with a deep meaning.
So, all i can merely wish for in this flash is a increase in detail, and a slow pace where it matters(fast pace where it doesn't).
So that's it, i hope you take this review, and improve your talent.
ow and the title screen is a bit scary. :D

Manhattan Project Manhattan Project

Great concept! Good gameplay. The only thing...

...as with many games is optimizing and fixing errors.

I noticed that the game would suffer lag during later intervals of the game. That makes me wonder if your properly removing objects and or their listeners for the garbage collector to get rid? And its not just a lag at the later levels as a result of increased foliage, because after I made it to the end, even during the terrible lag, the first level was still pretty slow when I went to play it again.

So I recommend checking to make sure all references are being destroyed.

If its not that it might be a problem on Newgrounds itself. Fun game nonetheless.

The Kaleidoscope Project The Kaleidoscope Project

what????!

this is a game, i don't even understand whats going on, and i have the urdge to get as high as i can possible?!!? this is why you don't rush things. take your time working on it! nice colors, but no meat...

Shodge Shodge

hey!!! good attempt

i say good attempt because i see where the idea would've immersed from.
but didn't quite play as fast, sorta like 30 fps compared to 40. I wish it was more fast paced. I also believe that letting the cursor slide to the _xmouse and the _ymouse sorta added on to this dilemma. and the minor glitches like, the Mouse.Show was never used for returning to the main menu, and when i went to look at the instruction(after playing and dieing) my mouse was nowhere to be seen as well as the custom cursor u created. the music also was never stoped at the return to the menu. all being minor easy thing to fix(i'm guessing)
generally not my type of game, as i would expect the space invaders theme would be old now(only example that came to my thoughts).
also a idea, not that you need to take any of this advice, but perhaps having the cannon or turret being on the same field would make the multi-tasking more enjoyable. a decent game that i expect is more of a demo. but if you could take this and give it a story, and more fast paced action, a moving background(perhaps a space theme)and you got yourself a great game!!!

xdragonx10 responds:

Ahh, thanks for that bug, I didn't anticipate you going to the instructions after playing the game.

Not every game needs to be an extremely fast paced shooter (although my next game will be), as you can see there are many people here who've enjoyed this multitasking challenge.

{Runaway} {Runaway}

dude, your totally wrong

this music isn't happy, its sad when it ends... :(
but then it loops all over again!!!